Tasty Methi Pakora Recipe
Methi Pakora is a popular Indian street food and a perfect evening snack for your family member. The fenugreek leaves gives a nice taste and flavor to this Pakora. This pakora is crunchy, tasty and also healthy. It is a perfect snack for a rainy or winter days with a hot cup of tea.
- 3/4 cupchopped fenugreek (methi)
- 1 cupbesan (Bengal gram flour)
- 1/4 cupfinely chopped coriander (dhania)
- 1 1/2 tspfinely chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cupfinely chopped onions
- 1/4 tspturmeric powder (haldi)
- 1/4 tspasafoetida (hing)
- a pinchof baking soda
- saltto taste
- oilfor deep-frying
- In a bowl, add chopped methi leaves, besan, chopped coriander leaves, chopped onions, turmeric powder, hing, green chili, salt, and baking soda.
- Add ½ cup of water in a deep bowl and mix it well and heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and drop a spoonful of the mixture into the hot oil, a few at a time, and fry on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in color from all the sides and drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve it with green chutney and enjoy it taste.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe