Easy Beetroot Chutney Recipe
Beetroot Chutney is a healthy and tasty chutney recipe. This chutney is very easy to prepare at home with very few ingredients within few minutes. This chutney has a nicely color and also has an amazing flavor and taste. It is a perfect side dish with any meal. Try this recipe at your home.
- 1/2 cup gratedgrated beetroot
- 1 tbspoil
- 1/4 tspurad dal (split black lentils)
- 3 wholedry Kashmiri red chillies
- 4 to 5 currycurry leaves (kadi patta)
- 1/4 cupgrated coconut
- saltto taste
For The Tempering
- 1 tspoil
- 1/4 tspmustard seeds ( rai/sarson)
- Heat the oil in a broad, non-stick pan, add the urad dal, red chillies and curry leaves and fry on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the grated beetroot, coconut and salt and fry on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Switch off the flame and allow the mixture to cool completely and once cooled, blend to a smooth paste by using 2 tablespoons of water.
- Transfer the chutney into a bowl and keep it aside. For the tempering
- Heat the oil in a small pan and add the mustard seeds and when the seeds crackle, switch off the flame.
- Pour the tempering over chutney and serve it with any meal.
- This chutney stays fresh for 2 days in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. Beetroot is a rich source of potassium, phosphorus, chlorine, iodine, iron and vitamins
Energy: 616 cal
Protein: 3.8 g
Carbohydrates: 13.3 g
Fat: 60.9 g
Cholestero: 0 mg
Vitamin A: 360.8 mg
Vitamin B1: 0.1 mg
Vitamin B2: 0.1 mg
Vitamin B3: 0.7 mg
Vitamin C: 6.9 mg
Folic Acid: 8.9 mg
Calcium: 19.8 mg
Iron: 1.7 mg
Phosphorus: 43.5 mg
Sodium: 39.1 mg
Potassium: 43.5 mg
Zinc: 0.6 mg
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe