Healthy and Tasty Soya Kheer Recipe
Do you want to try some healthy and tasty Kheer? Then try this Soya Kheer that you can easily prepare at your home. This kheer is a healthy version of rice Kheer and it is healthy, as soya is loaded with calcium, protein, and minerals. This kheer has a nice thick and creamy texture and also the soya bean gives a nice crunch to this kheer. Let’s follow this healthy and tasty recipe.
- 3/4 cupsoya granules
- 2 1/2 cupsmilk
- 5 tbspsugar
- 1 tspcornflour dissolved with 1 tbsp water
- 1/4 tspcardamom (elaichi) powder
- 1/2 tspsaffron (kesar) strands dissolved in 2 tsp milk
For The Garnish
- 10-12almond (badam) slivers
- Soak the soya granules in enough hot water for 5 minutes, cover with a lid and keep it aside.
- Drain the water from the soya granules and wash the soya granules 2 to 3 times under running water and keep it aside.
- Heat the milk in a broad non-stick pan and cook it on low flame and stir continuously.
- Add the soya granules, sugar and cornflour-water mixture and mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes or till the kheer thickens and stir continuously.
- Add the cardamom powder and saffron-milk mixture, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute and stir occasionally.
- Switch off the flame and once it gets cool, keep it in the refrigerator for 1 hour and garnish with almond slivers and serve it chilled.
Energy: 264 cal
Protein: 10.4 g
Carbohydrates: 26.4 g
Fiber: 2.3 g
Fat: 10.2 g
Cholestero: 0 mg
Vitamin A: 241.9 mg
Vitamin B1: 294.6 mg
Iron: 1.5 mg
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe