Easy Corn and Capsicum Roll Recipe
Are you confused, what to prepare for your evening snack? Try this Corn and Capsicum Roll which is a perfect option for your evening snack. This roll has a unique combination of corn and capsicum and this snack also taste best served hot. This is a perfect snack dish when you have unexpected guests at your home. Try this easy and tasty snack dish at your home and enjoy it with your family members.
For The Filling
- 1/2 cupfinely chopped capsicum
- 1/4 cupboiled sweet corn kernels (makai ke dane)
- 2 tbspbutter
- 2 1/2 tbspplain flour (maida)
- 1/2 cupmilk
- saltto taste
- 1/4 cupgrated processed cheese
- oilfor deep-frying
- 8bread slices
For the filling
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the plain flour and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute and stir continuously.
- Add the milk, mix it well by using a whisk and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes or till it gets thick and stir continuously.
- Then add the salt and pepper and mix it well and switch off the flame and allow it to cool slightly.
- Once slightly cooled, add the corn, capsicum and cheese and mix it well and divide the filling into equal portions and keep it aside.
How to proceed
- Place the bread slices on a clean, dry surface and remove the crust of the bread and dip each bread slice in the water and squeeze out the water by pressing lightly between the palms of your hands.
- Put a portion of the perpared filling on one side of the bread slice, roll it up tightly and seal the edges.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai and deep-fry 2 bread rolls, at a time and fry till they turn golden brown in color from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve it with any sauce of your choice.
Nutrient values per roll
Energy: 154 cal
Protein: 3.2 g
Carbohydrates: 14.5 g
Fiber: 0.3 g
Fat: 9.1 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Vitamin A: 201.8 mg
Vitamin B1: 0.1 mg
Vitamin B2: 0 mg
Vitamin B3: 0.2 mg
Vitamin C: 10.7 mg
Folic Acid: 1.6 mg
Calcium: 49.7 mg
Iron: 0.4 mg
Magnesium: 0 mg
Phosphorus: 0 mg
Sodium: 27.6 mg
Potassium: 22.1 mg
Zinc: 0 mg
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Yummy Tandoori Roti Recipe