Tasty and Easy Badam Burfi Recipe
Badam Burfi is a traditional Indian sweet which is generally prepared for festivals and special occasion. This sweet dish can be very easily prepared at your home with available ingredients. This burfi has a nice aroma, flavor, taste, and also has an amazing texture. This sweet dish can be also serve as a sweet dessert after any meal. Try this tasty and easy sweet dish at your home.
- 3/4 cupAlmonds (badam)
- 1/2 cupCow's milk
- a fewSaffron (kesar) strands strands
- 1 tspWarm cow's milk
- 1 1/2 tbspGhee
- 2 tbspSugar
- 1/4 tspCardamom (elaichi) powder
- In a bowl, add almonds and enough hot water, cover it with a lid and keep it aside to soak for 2 hours and then drain the water from it.
- Peel the skin of the almonds and blend them in a mixer along with the milk till smooth and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add the saffron and warm milk, mix it well and keep it aside.
- Heat the ghee in a broad non-stick pan, add the almond paste, mix it well and cook on a low flame for 4 minutes and stir continuously.
- Add the sugar and cardamom powder, mix it well and cook on a low flame for 4 minutes and stir continuously.
- Pour the mixture immediately into a greased 175 mm. (7”) diameter plate and spread it evenly to make a square.
- Cut into equal pieces by using a sharp knife and keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- Serve it or store in an airtight container and enjoy whenever you want to.
- This burfi stays fresh for 3 days when stored in an airtight container at room temperature.
Nutrient values per piece
Energy: 51 cal
Protein: 1.1 g
Carbohydrates: 2.5 g
Fiber: 0.1 g
Fat: 3.8 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Vitamin A: 13.1 mg
Vitamin B1: 0 mg
Vitamin B2: 0 mg
Vitamin B3: 0.2 mg
Vitamin C: 0.1 mg
Folic Acid: 0.5 mg
Calcium: 13.5 mg
Iron: 0.2 mg
Magnesium: 0 mg
Phosphorus: 0 mg
Sodium: 4.3 mg
Potassium: 8.2 mg
Zinc: 0.1 mg
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe