Healthy Moong dal and Palak Cheela Recipe
The Moong Dal Palak Cheela Recipe is a great way to start your day and it This dish can be served for breakfast, a quick brunch, a full meal lunch or even for dinner. It has a nice green color and also nice flavor and taste. This dish can be very easily be prepared at your home within few minutes. Let’s follow this recipe.
- 3/4 cupYellow moong dal (split yellow gram)
- 1/2 cupFinely chopped spinach (palak)
- 1 tspGreen chili paste
- 1/2 tspGinger (adrak) paste
- 1/4 tspAsafoetida (hing)
- 1/4 tspChili powder
- 1/4 tspTurmeric powder (haldi)
- 1/2 tspCoarsely crushed cumin seeds (jeera)
- Saltto taste
- Oilfor cooking
- In a bowl, add the yellow moong dal and enough water and soak for 2 hours and then drain the water from it.
- Transfer the soaked dal mixture in a blender and also add 1/2 cup of water and blend smooth to a smooth paste.
- Transfer the mixture into a deep bowl, add chopped spinach, ginger, green chili paste, crushed cumin seeds, salt and pour ¼ cup of water and mix it well.
- Heat a non-stick tawa (griddle), sprinkle a little water on the tawa (griddle) and wipe it off gently by using a muslin cloth.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter on it and spread it in a circular motion to make a 175 mm. (7”) diameter circle.
- Brush a little oil over it and also along the edges and cook on a medium flame till the cheela turns brown in color and crisp.
- Flip over and cook on the other side as well and serve it with green chutney.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe