Tasty and Easy Celery and Garlic Toast Recipe
This Celery and garlic toast are a healthy twist to traditional garlic bread. This healthy breakfast dish or as a healthy snack for diabetic patients. This dish low in carbohydrates, high in fiber, rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin C and iron. This dish has a nice flavor and aroma of celery and also also has a nice flavor of garlic. Let’ follow this tasty and easy recipe.
- 4Whole wheat bread slices
For The Celery Garlic Spread
- 1/4 cupChopped celery (ajmoda)
- 2 tspRoughly chopped garlic (lehsun)
- 1 tspLow-fat butter
- Saltto taste
For the celery garlic spread
- In a blender, add chopped celery, chopped garlic, low-fat butter, salt and blend in a blender to a coarse paste without using water.
- Divide it into equal portions and keep it aside.
How to proceed
- Place the bread slices on a clean, dry surface and apply a portion of celery garlic spread evenly on each bread slice.
- Bake them in a preheated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 15 minutes or till the toasts are evenly crisp.
- Cut each toast into 2 pieces diagonally and serve it with any sauce of your choice.
Nutrient values per toast
Energy: 55 k cal
Protein: 1.9 gm
Carbohydrates: 10.1 gm
Fiber: 2.6 gm
Fat: 0.7 gm
Vitamin A: 31.2 mg
Vitamin C: 0.5 mg
Calcium: 17.4 mg
Iron: 0.7 mg
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe