Tasty Vermicelli Veg Umpa Recipe
Vermicelli Veg Umpa is a simple, tasty and a prefect breakfast dish for your family members. This dish can be very easily made in your house within few minutes. The addition of different seasoning, makes this dish more tasty and flavorful. This dish can be packed in your kid’s lunch box. Try this recipe at your home.
- 1 cupWheat Vermicelli(semiya)
- 1 tspOil
- 1 tspUrad dal (split black lentils)
- 1/2 tspMustard seeds ( rai / sarson)
- 1/2 cupFinely chopped onions
- 1 tspFinely chopped green chillies
- 4Curry leaves (kadi patta)
- 1/2 cupFinely chopped carrot
- 1/2 cupGreen peas
- 1/8 tspsalt
- 1 tsplemon juice
- Heat a broad non-stick pan, add the vermicelli and dry roast it on medium flame for 4 minutes or till it turns golden brown in color.
- Switch off the flame and keep it aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and add the urad dal and mustard seeds and salute on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the onions, green chillies and curry leaves and fry on medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the carrots, peas and ¼ cup water, mix it well and cover it with a lid and cook on medium flame for 4 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Add the vermicelli,1 cup of hot water and salt, mix it well and cover it with a lid and cook on medium flame for 6 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Once done, switch off the flame and add the lemon juice and mix it well and serve it hot with coconut chutney.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe