Lauki Aloo Ki Sabzi Recipe
Lauki Aloo Sabzi Recipe is a simple, tasty one pot dish that is perfect for lunch or dinner. The combination of potatoes along with the bottle gourd (lauki) makes this dish more tasty and filling. This sabzi is delicately spiced and can be served for lunch or even a quick weeknight dinner. Let’s follow this recipe.
- 3Potatoes (aloo), peeled and diced
- 1Bottle gourd (lauki), peeled and diced
- 2Tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1Onion, finely chopped
- 1 inchGinger, grated
- 2Green Chilies, slit
- 1 teaspoonTurmeric powder (Haldi)
- 1 teaspoonCoriander Powder
- 1/2 teaspoonBlack pepper powder
- Saltto taste
- 1 teaspoonKalonji (Onion Nigella Seeds)
- Cooking oilfor cooking
- Heat oil in the pressure cooker, add the nigella seeds and allow it to crackle.
- Add the onions and ginger; fry until the onions become slightly soft and cook it on a low flame.
- Add coriander powder, pepper powder, salt and turmeric powder and also pour 1-1/2 cups of water and salt and mix it nicely.
- Cover the pressure cooker with the lid and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on a low flame and once done, allow the pressure to release naturally in the pressure cooker as the vegetables will continue to cook and soften inside while there is pressure in the cooker.
- Open the lid of the cooker and check the salt and spices and adjust it according to your taste.
- Transfer it on a serving bowl and serve it with rice or roti.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe