Healthy Vegetable and Basil Soup Recipe
Healthy Vegetable and Basil Soup is healthy and mouth-watering soup which you can easily prepare in your home. This soup has an interesting flavor and taste of various seasoning. You can have this soup as an appetizer before any meal and can be include as a starter dish in any parties. Try this soup at your home and relish its mouth-watering flavors and wonderful taste.
- 1/2 cupFinely chopped onions
- 3/4 cupFinely chopped capsicum (red, yellow and green)
- 1/4 cupFinely chopped french beans
- 1/4 cupFinely chopped carrot
- 1/4 cupFinely chopped cabbage
- 2 tbspFinely chopped celery (ajmoda)
- 1/4 cupFresh basil leaves
- 2 tspOlive oil
- 1 tspFinely chopped garlic (lehsun)
- 1 tspFinely chopped green chilies
- 4 cupsWater
- Saltand to taste
For The Garnish
- 4Basil leaves
- Heat the olive oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the garlic and green chilies and fry on a medium flame for 10 seconds.
- Add the onions, coloured capsicum, french beans, carrot, cabbage and celery and fry on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Meanwhile, combine the basil leaves along with ¼ cup of water and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Add the basil mixture and black pepper powder to the soup, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Once done, switch off the flame and garnished with basil leaves and serve it hot.
Nutrient values per serving
Energy: 48 k cal
Protein: 1.0 gm
Carbohydrates: 5.1 gm
Fat: 3.1 gm
Vitamin A: 347.0 mg
Vitamin C: 42.3 mg
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe