Tasty French Beans and Chana Dal Stir Fry Recipe
French Beans and Chana Dal Stir Fry is a authentic side dish of South India. This dish has a nice combination of chana dal and french beans. The French Beans and Chana Dal Stir-Fry is especially beneficial for diabetics as the fiber present in French beans binds the glucose and slows down its absorption thereby preventing a quick rise in blood sugar levels. Let’s follow this recipe.
- 3 cupsDiagonally cut and blanched french beans
- 1/4 cupSoaked and parboiled chana dal (split Bengal gram)
- 2 tspOil
- 1/4 cupFinely chopped onions
- 1 tspFinely chopped garlic (lehsun)
- 1 tspFinely chopped ginger (adrak)
- 1 tspFinely chopped green chilies
- Saltto taste
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and fry on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the garlic, ginger and green chilies and fry on a medium flame for a few more seconds.
- Add the french beans, chana dal and salt, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Once done, switch off the flame and serve it with any meal.
Nutrient values per serving
Energy: 84 k cal
Protein: 3.6 gm
Carbohydrates: 10.1 gm
Fiber: 3.0 gm
Fat: 3.2 gm
Iron: 1.0 mg
Zinc: 0.5 mg
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe