Delicious Kasoori Methi Chole Recipe
Kasoori Methi Chole is a popular North Indian restaurant dish that you can easily made at your home.This dish an amazing combination kasoori methi (dry fenugreek leaves) and Chole ( while chickpea). The addition of kasoori methi, gives dish a nice flavor and taste. This dish taste best with any Indian flat bread.
- 400 gramsKabuli Chana (White Chickpeas), soaked overnight and boiled
- 1/2 cupKasoori Methi (Dried Fenugreek Leaves)
- 2Tomatoes, pureed
- 8Cashew nuts
- 1/2 teaspoonRed chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoonTurmeric powder (Haldi)
- 1 teaspoonGaram masala powder
- 1Bay leaf (tej patta)
- 1 tablespoonCooking oil
- 1Green Chili, finely chopped for garnish
- Saltto taste
For the spice mix
- 1Cinnamon Stick
- 1 teaspoonCumin seeds
- 2 tablespoonsCoriander seeds
- In a bowl, soak the chickpeas for overnight and then, next day transfer the chickpea in the pressure cooker and also add 2 cup of water and cook for 25 min and once done, keep it aside.
- In a blender, add tomato and blend to a smooth puree and keep it aside.
- In a pan, add cinnamon stick, cloves, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, and dry roast on a low flame till aromatic and blend to a coarse powder and keep it aside.
- In a pan, add oil, and add the bay leaf, tomato puree, turmeric and red chili powder and fry for 2 to 3 minutes until the oil separates out.
- Now, make a smooth paste of the cashew by using a mixer grinder with a little water.
- Add the cashew paste, garam masala, salt, and the ground spice mix to the pan and fry it nicely.
- Cook it on low flame for 10 minutes till it become thick and switch off the flame and garnish with chopped green chilies and serve it hot.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe