Easy Soya Aloo Curry Recipe
Soya Aloo Curry is a popular Indian household dish that you can easily made at your home. This dish is perfect when you have a sudden guest at your home. The addition of different spices, gives dish a nice flavor and taste. It is perfect for a weekend lunch and dinner and it is a perfect dish for vegetarian.This dish tastes best with any Indian flat bread.
- 1 cupSoy Chunks, cooked in water and drained
- 4Potatoes (aloo), cubed
- 1Onion, chopped finely
- 1 teaspoonGinger, grated
- 1 tablespoonGarlic, chopped
- 2Green Chilies, chopped
- 1 teaspoonCumin seeds
- 1/4 teaspoonAsafoetida (hing)
- 1/2 teaspoonTurmeric powder (Haldi)
- 1 tablespoonCoriander Powder
- 1 teaspoonKashmiri red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoonRed chili powder
- 1 teaspoonGaram masala powder
- Saltas required
- Cooking oilas required
- 1/2 teaspoonKasoori Methi (Dried Fenugreek Leaves), crushed
- Corianderleaves (Dhania), few, chopped
- In a pan, add enough water and then add tomatoes and then immediately switch off the flame and remove the skin and chop them finely and keep them aside.
- Heat oil in a Kadhai, add the asafoetida powder, cumin seeds, fry it nicely and add the grated ginger, chopped garlic, chopped onions, cook until the onions turns translucent.
- Once it is done, add the potatoes, turmeric powder, hing, coriander powder, red chili powder, garam masala, salt and then add the chopped tomatoes, slit opened green chilies and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Finally add the soya chunks and also add water as per need and cook for a minute and once done switch off the flame and transfer it on a bowl, and serve it with any Indian bread.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe