General Tips For Cooking Non-Vegetarians
While cooking Non Veg Items like Chicken or meat, first we need to cook in a high heat and then low the heat to extract the juice and till tender.
Fish can be stayed Fresh more than a day once it is cleaned, rubed with salt and vinegar and freeze it.
Frozen Meat can be easily cut into slices.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe