Mango Smoothie Recipe
Mango Smoothie is a simple, delicious, and refreshing smoothie for any occasion. This smoothie is a quick and easy recipe which help you to boost your energy levels. It contains lots of vitamins, minerals, and proteins. Try this smoothie at home during this summer and surprise your kid’s.
- 2 cupsfrozen mango (chopped)
- 1/4 cupfrozen banana slices
- 1/2 cupcoconut milk
- 2 Tbspsugar (adjust to taste depends on how much sweet is mango)
- 2 tsplime juice
- 1 tspginger (finely shredded)
- 1 cupcrushed ice
- 4-5leaves mint (for garnishing)
- In a blender add frozen mango, banana, coconut milk, sugar, lime juice, ginger, crushed ice, and mint leaves.
- Blend it on a high speed to make smooth and fluffy and add some water to make desired consistency.
- Pour it into a serving glass and garnish with mint and serve it chill.
- If you want to serve mango smoothie as a dessert then don’t add any water and serve in bowls and garnish with chopped mangoes and mint leaves.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe