Fried Chicken Momos Recipe
Fried Chicken Momos is a famous North Eastern snack recipe. It is a famous street food that is first steamed and then fried. This is a lip-smacking recipe. These fried Momos are crispy and really tasty. Let’s follow this yummy recipe.
For the dough
- 2 cups(250 gm) refined flour
- 1/2 Tbspsalt
- 1/4 Tbspbaking powder
For the filling
- 1 cupchicken mince
- Oilto deep fry
- 1/2 cuponions finely chopped
- 1 Tbspgarlic chopped
- 1/2 Tbspsoya sauce
- 1/2 Tbspto taste
- 1/4 Tbspvinegar
- 1/4 Tbspblack pepper
- In a bowl add refined flour, salt, and baking powder and knead to a stiff dough, with water.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil and add the onion and garlic and saute till onions are soft and add the chicken mince.
- Cook on a high flame or cook till the chicken is almost cooked and switch off the flame.
- Add soya sauce, salt, vinegar, and black pepper and mix well and keep it aside.
- Roll dough thin (translucent) and cut into 4"-5" rounds and take a round, wet edges and place some filling in the center, bring edges together to cover the filling, twist to seal.
- Steam for about 10 minutes, and leave to cool and deep fry in hot oil till brown and crisp and serve with soya sauce and chili sauce.
Check More Holiday Recipes
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe