Easy and Delicious Kesar Milk Recipe
Kesar Milk is easy, delicious drink recipe. This drink is full of nutrition and perfect for kids. This drink has a thick and creamy texture and is a popular drink of North Indian. This drink is perfect for winter season.
- 1/4 tspsaffron (kesar) strands
- 1 tbspwarm low-fat milk (99.7% fat-free)
- 1 cuplow-fat milk (99.7% fat-free) , boiled and cooled slightly
- 1 tbspsugar
- 10-12finely chopped almonds (badam)
- 10-12finely chopped pistachios
- 1/2 tspcardamom (elaichi) powder
- In a bowl add saffron and the warm milk and mix well and keep it aside.
- In a blender add milk, saffron-milk mixture, sugar, almonds, pistachios and cardamom powder and blend until smooth.
- Pour equal quantities of the milk into a serving glass and serve it chill.
- Energy 102 k cal
- Protein 5.0 gm
- Carbohydrate 13.6 gm
- Fat 3.1 gm
- Calcium 162.0 mg
Saffron is a rich of potassium, calcium, manganese, iron, selenium, zinc, and magnesium.
Milk is a rich source of vitamin D, calcium, vitamin A, and phosphorus
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe