Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
People who are crazy about cheese, will surely like this recipe. It is a quick recipe. An excitingly achaari formula to prepare paneer will surely set your taste buds on fire, enjoyably. In Achaari Paneer Tikka features paneer cubes marinated in a spicy mix of green chilli pickle, curd, garlic and a variety of fragrant seeds. As you toast each marinated paneer on the tava, the aroma waft through your nostrils, right to your abdomen. Be wise not to let the scorching appetite, wait any longer, because this tikka is best to enjoy with tantalizing ‘dahiwale phudina chutney’.
- 1 tbspchilli pickle
- 1/2 cuphung curd (chakka dahi)
- 1 tspchopped garlic (lehsun)
- 1 tspfennel seeds (saunf)
- 1/2 tspmustard seeds ( rai / sarson)
- 1/4 tspfenugreek (methi) seeds
- 1/4 tspnigella seeds (kalonji)
- 1 tspcumin seeds (jeera)
- 1/4 tspturmeric powder (haldi)
- 1 tbspmustard (rai / sarson) oil
- Saltto taste
- 1 1/2 cupspaneer (cottage cheese) cubes
- Oil forgreasing and cooking
- Combine all the ingredients, except curd in a grinder and blend to a coarse mixture.
- Put the mixture into a deep bowl, add the curd in the mixture and mix well.
- Add the paneer to the prepared achaari mixture, coat the paneer well with achari mixture and keep aside to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Arrange the marinated paneer cubes equally on satay sticks and keep aside.
- Heat a non-stick griddle (tava), apply oil on it, place a few marinated paneer cubes on it and cook on a medium flame,
- Using a little oil, till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Repeat step 3 to cook more paneer cubes.
- Serve immediately.
[Try: Yummy Paneer Paratha]
Paneer is enriched with proteins which gives you healthy bones and strong teeth. It helps to burn more fats. It prevents you from the diseases like cancer and heart diseases. Paneer can be eaten raw as well with just a sprinkle of black pepper and salt.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Yummy Tandoori Roti Recipe