Plain Salted Lassi Recipe
Plain salted lassi is a variety of lassi. It is a cooling drink, which provides great refreshment in summers. It is made with curd or yoghurt, black salt for giving it a salty flavor.
- ½ cupPlain Mountain High Yoghurt
- ¼ teaspoonBlack salt
- ½ teaspoonGround cumin
- ½ cupIce water
- Blend all ingredients in a blender on high speed until frothy.
- Add ice cubes if needed.
- Serve chilled.
If you do not find black salt then, use regular salt in substitute.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Yummy Tandoori Roti Recipe