Yummy Persian Chicken Recipe
Yummy Persian Chicken Recipe is easy to cook. Let's have a look how to prepare this recipe.
- 3tbspOlive oil
- 800gramsChicken with bone.
- 3Medium Tomatoes
- 3Medium Onions
- salt totaste
- 6Cloves of Garlic
- 2Pomegranate with seeds separated
- Back Peppercorns crushed
- 1/2 CupWalnuts, roasted
- A pinch ofCinnamon powder
- Step 1
Heat the Olive oil and butter in a pan and add the onions. Now add the garlic and chicken should mixed with salt. Now cook it for 2 mins until chicken turns brown in color.
- Step 2
Next add cinnamon powder, peppercorns, pureed tomatoes. Mix the tomatoes with chicken.
- Step 3
Grind the Promoganate seeds and drop water on it, add the chicken to the mixture.
- Step 4
As per the taste add wlanuts, crushed peppercorns and salt to the chicken then cook it. Garnish the curry with pomegranate seeds and roasted walnuts after adding the 1 lemon juice into the curry.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Yummy Tandoori Roti Recipe