Navaratan pulav recipe
We can prepare the Navaratan Pulav in special occasions or on holidays. It is tasty and healthy.
Let's have a look how to prepare this recipe.
- 3 cupsBasmati rice
- 5 cupsWater
- 1 cupGreen peas
- 2Potato (medium size)
- 15Cashew nuts
- 1 cupSweet Corn
- 7Green Chillies
- 2 tspnGinger garlic paste
- 1 inch stickCinnamon2
- 8 tspGhee
- For tasteCoriander Leaves
- Step 1
Wash the rice with pure drinking water twice and soak it with 2 cups or as per required water for 30 mins.
- Step 2
Add the ghee, badam, cinnamon, cashew nuts, clove in a pan and heat it.
- Step 3
Mix the green chillies, ginger garlic paste (Masala) and onions saute it until the oinions reaches light brown in color.
- Step 4
Now mix it well with carrots, beans, tomatoes, potato subes, peas and sweet corn and heat it for few minutes.
- Step 5
Add the washed rice and water as mentioned the quantity and salt, coriander leaves in a cooker and cook it till the rice boiled.
- Step 6
Finally after removing from cooker add onions, curd and serve it.
This Recipe Rate : (1) Reviews
Reviews Add Review
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe