Almond Sherbet Recipe
Almond Sherbet the delightful, healthier, tastier sherbet can be served to your family and friends. Let's see how this almond sherbet can be prepared.
- 1 1/2tbspAlmond essence
- 125 gmAlmonds-soaked
- 8Green cardamoms
- 2 tbspKewra essence
- 1/8 tbspPotassium meta bi-sulphite
- 3 CupsWater
- 3 CupsSugar
- Step 1
Take the Almonds and grind them into fine paste, strain it through a soft muslin. This almond liquid is cooked over low heat and sugar is added to it.
- Step 2
Right after the sugar dissolves, boil the mixture increasing the heat.
- Step 3
Cook the mixture till it become sticky and of thread-like consistency. Add the cardamom extract, the kewra essence and mix well.
- Step 4
Strain this mixture through a muslin cloth once again and cool it. After cooling the mixture add some potassium into the syrup and mix. Store the mixture in airtight jars.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Yummy Tandoori Roti Recipe