Amla Murabba Recipe
Amla Murabba is the most condensed form of Vitamin C contains all tastes except salty flavor. Let us read how this Amla Murabba can be made.
- 1 1/2cup Amla
- 2-inch Piece of cinnamon stick
- 2 1/2tbsp Water
- 1 1/2tsp Crushed Cardamom seeds
- 2 cups Sugar
- Step 1
Take the Amla, wash and grate it.
- Step 2
Mix it with water and sugar in a heavy saucepan and place over medium heat.
- Step 3
Stir the mixture constantly till sugar melts.Reduce the heat to low and add remaining ingredients.
- Step 4
Simmer until the amla is clear and the juice gets semi thick about 15 mins. Remove the cinnamon stick from the murabba and cool.
- Step 5
Transfer it to a glass jar, store, refrigerated, for upto a month.
- Step 6
Use the murabba lika a jam or have a tsp of murabba everyday as amla is called remover of all diseases.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe