Banana delight recipe
Banana delight is the healthy and special recipe. It is good for children's and family members. If there is a sudden visit of relatives to your home then this recipe is useful.
What are the directions to be followed and how it is prepared, let's have a look.
- 5 Riped Bananas
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 cups Condenced milk
- 5 cups Milk
- Chopped Kaju and Pistachio, Almonds
- Mixed Fruit jam
- Step 1
Take 5 cups of milk and boil them in a bottomed pan. Add sugar and stir well.
- Step 2
Add custard powder to the milk and boil till custard is well cooked. Add the condensed milk, cook for few minutes and keep aside to cool it.
- Step 3
Cut the skin removed bananas in halves and slit in vertically. Arrange these in dessert plates or bowls.
- Step 4
Apply Jam on this banana halves. Add creamy custard sauce over this bananas. Sprinkle some chopped nuts and refridgerate the banana halves and serve chilled.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe