Garlic-Potato Healthy Salad
Garlic-Potato Healthy Salad recipe is safe for heart patients, especially the garlic cloves are good for the heart. No oil content in this recipe so the one who wants to lose the weight it will be helpful.
Let's read the directions and a list of ingredients for preparation of the recipe.
- 2 Cups Cooked Potatoes
- 1 tbspGarlic cloves
- 2 tbspCurd
- 1 tspLime Juice
- For TastePepper
- 1 tbspMilk Powder
- 1/2 tspMustard seeds
- 1 CupLettuce leaves
- For Taste Salt
- Step 1
Add the ingredients like mustard seeds, garlic cloves, lime juice, curd, milk powder, pepper in a bowl and blend it. Now freeze the mix for a few minutes.
- Step 2
Remove the bowl from the fridge, add cold water and lettuce leaves into it and place it in the fridge again.
- Step 3
Take out the excess water from the bowl and make sure that the leaves should be placid and easy.
- Step 4
Now crush the cooked potatoes with a spoon and freeze it for 15 minutes.
- Step 5
Add the potato mix and salt as per required to the lettuce leaves and blend it well. Now Serve the Salad.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe