Mixed Fruit Fooding Recipe
Mixed Fruit Fooding recipe is very similar to Fruit salad. Its very special and healthy break fast compare to regular items. Fruits consists of many vitamins, combining all the fruits under a single bite gives a good excitement.. Childrens like this very much. Let us read how to follow the steps for preparing the mixed fruit fooding recipe.
- 500 mlMilk
- 1 CupRedgelli
- 4-6 Strawberries
- 1-2Sweet Mango (make into Slices)
- 1 CupGreengelli
- 1/2 CupSugar Powder
- 4-6Lychee (without seeds)
- 2 TspCustard powder
- 1/2 CupMaple syrup
- Step 1
In a big size vessel add milk and heat it on a medium flame, add biscuits, eggs, custard powder in it and continue heating the mix. After few minutes add sugar and stir it well. Make sure that the ingredients are well mixed in the milk.
- Step 2
Add the above mix into the bowl and arrange greengelli, redgelli and fruits into different layers on top of the mix.
- Step 3
Now add the milk as a layer on top of the arranged mix. Continue the process till the ingredients completed.
- Step 4
Freeze the above arrenged mix bowl for 2hrs. Taste the Colorfull Mixed Fruit fooding recipe.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe