Tasty Mango Burfi Recipe
Mango Burfi is an Indian dessert which is prepared using mango pulp. It is one of the easiest sweet delicacies which can be made on any special occasions and festivals. You can make this delicious burfi easily for at your home. Try this mouth-watering recipe.
- 1/2 cupmango pulp(easily available in the market)
- 2 cupscrumbled mawa (khoya)
- 1/2 cupsugar
- 1/4 tspalum (phitkari) powder
For The Garnish
- 9cashew nuts (kaju)
- In a non-stick pan add mawa and sugar, mix it well and cook on a medium for 2 minutes and stir continuously.
- Add the alum, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 4 minutes or till the mixture turns light brown in color and stir continuously.
- Add the mango pulp, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 11 minutes or till the mixture thickens and leaves the sides of the pan completely, and stir continuously.
- Keep aside to cool slightly for 2 minutes and grease the plate with ghee and transfer the mixture into a 150 mm. (6") the diameter and 25 mm. (1”) deep greased plate and garnish with cashew nuts keep it aside to set for 8 hours.
- After 8 hours cut and serve it or store in an air-tight container and enjoy whenever you want to.
- Energy183 cal
- Protein 6.5 g
- Carbohydrates 20.3 g
- Fiber 0.1 g
- Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Vitamin A82.9 mcg
- Vitamin B1 0.1 mg
- Vitamin B2 0.1 mg
- Vitamin B3 0.2 mg
- Vitamin C 3.9 mg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg
- Calcium 307.6 mg
- Iron 0.2 mg
- Magnesium 0 mg
- Phosphorus 0 mg
- Sodium 3.2 mg
- Potassium 25.1 mg
- Zinc 0 mg
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe