Bengali Special Baingan Bhaja Recipe
Baingan Bhaja is one of the famous Bengali Dishes that is prepared with brinjals. There are a lot of variations to the recipe. One variation is included here. Have a look.
- 1 large oneEgg plant
- 1 teaspoonChili powder
- ½ teaspoonTurmeric powder
- 1 teaspoonGaram masala powder
- 1 teaspoonAmchur powder
- as per requiredRice flour
- oil for fryingMustard
- Wash the egg plant and then dry it with kitchen towel
- Slice the egg plant into ½ inch round pieces
- Soak these slices in water for about 15 minutes and dry all the pieces
- Take a bowl and add turmeric powder, chili powder, garam masala powder, amchur powder and salt to it
- Mix them well and marinate all the pieces with this mixture
- Place pan on low flame and add oil to it
- Coat each slice with rice flour and pan fry the baingan slices one after the other till they turn golden brown in color
- Grain the slices on tissue paper to remove excess oil
- Serve it hot with yogurt or with some bread.
You can deep-fry on pan fry the brinjal pieces. You can use some other oil instead of mustard oil for frying.
Know more About Mustard Oil and its effects on health.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Yummy Tandoori Roti Recipe