Best Cool Lassie Recipe Indian Style
Cool Lassie is one of the South Indian non-alcoholic beverages that most of the people like to have during summers. Add milk, sugar and curd to make the lassie tastier.
- ½ cupWater
- ¼ cupMilk
- ½ cupYogurt
- 1 teaspoonSugar
- 1 teaspoonHoney
- ¼ teaspoonCardamom powder
- Add milk, curd, honey and sugar to a blender. Blend it into fine smoothie
- Add cardamom powder if required and some water for juice to be thin
- The tasty and cool lassie is ready to drink.
It is one of the best drinks during summers. You can replace sugar with honey for better result.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Yummy Tandoori Roti Recipe