Tasty Chocolate Badam Lassi Recipe
Whenever we think of making Lassi, it is immediately strikes milk to us. Try the Delicious Chocolate Badam Lassi at home and have it with spicy side dish.
- 1 cupThick yogurt
- 2 tablespoonsWater
- 1 tablespoonDark chocolate chunks
- 3 tablespoonsNutella
- 2 teaspoonsCocoa powder
- 10Roasted almonds
- 2 teaspoonsSugar
- fewIce cubes
- Add Chocolate chunks, cocoa and nutella to microwave safe bowl.
- Add water to it and microwave it for about 1 minute until the ingredients get melted.
- Remove the bowl from microwave and allow it to cool to room temperature.
- Add toasted almonds, chilled yogurt, sugar, melted ingredients and ice cubes to blender.
- Blend them well and serve it chilled in tall glasses.
Top up the lassi with finely chopped almond pieces. Chocolate Almond Lassi tastes excellent with Masala Fish Fry.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe