Yummy Mushroom Manchurian Recipe
Mushroom Manchurian is an excellent and lip smacking recipe that satisfies your yummy tummy. It is a great party recipe that replaces routine gobi Manchurian. Have a look.
- 4 tablespoonsCorn flour
- 2 tablespoonsAll purpose flour
- 1 teaspoonGinger garlic paste
- 2 teaspoonSoy sauce
- 1 teaspoonFinely chopped chili
- 2 tablespoonsSpring onions
- 2 tablespoonsCooking oil
- ½ tablespoonChili sauce
- 2 tablespoonsTomato ketchup
- Saltto taste
- ¾ cupWater
- 4Garlic cloves
- 1 inchGinger
- 5 leavesCurry leves
- 1 teaspoonCoriander leaves
- Wash mushrooms and remove dirt from it.
- Dry them on a clean towel for some time and cut them into medium size pieces.
- Chop onions into blocks. Chop garlic, ginger, chili, spring onions to fine pieces.
- Take a mixing bowl and add all purpose flour, corn flour, ginger garlic paste, ½-teaspoon soy sauce, salt and water.
- Mix them well and form a thick batter.
- Place a pan on flame and add oil to it.
- When the oil is hot, dip the mushroom pieces in the thick batter and place them in oil.
- Fry them till they turn golden brown in color.
- Remove them from oil and place them on oil absorbent sheet.
- Place wide pan on flame and add 2 teaspoons of oil to it
- When the oil is hot, add ginger garlic paste, chopped green chilies, curry leaves and sliced onions to it.
- Fry for about 2 minutes. Add soy sauce, tomato ketchup, chili sauce, salt, fried mushrooms and spring onions.
- Mix them well and cook them for about 2 minutes on high flame by constantly stirring.
Sweet Lassi is an excellent combination with Spicy Mushroom Manchurian.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe