Important Tips for Storing Potatoes
Potato is a living vegetable and its nutrition will remain intact if it is stored in correct place. Proper storage increases the life of potatoes. If potatoes are not stored in a proper place, then spots along with sprouts are seen on it, which is toxic and reduces the nutritional value. Know How to Store Potatoes and avoid its wastage.
How to Store Potatoes:
- Store potatoes in a cool, dry and dark place so that the dark spots along with sprouts do not start fast on potatoes.
- Place them in a brown paper bag or even in the jute bag.
- Use perforated plastic bags or even the wooden bin with holes to store the potatoes.
- If you are growing the potatoes at your home, then dry them completely before storing them.
- Inspect the damaged potatoes and remove the ones that are not suitable…
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe