Tasty Cauliflower and Noodles Clear Soup Recipe
Cauliflower and Noodles Clear Soup is tasty and wholesome soup recipe that you can easily prepare at your home with easily available ingredients. This soup has a nice texture, flavor, and taste. You can have this soup as an appetizer before any meal. Try this soup at your home and relish its mouth-watering flavors and awesome taste.
- 3/4 cupboiled Hakka noodles, cut into 2" pieces
- 1/2 cupfinely chopped cauliflower
- 1/4 cupsliced carrots
- 1 tbspchopped celery
- 2 tbspchopped spring onion whites
- 1/4 cuptomatoes, chopped into small pieces
- 2 tbspchopped lettuce leaves
- 4 cupsclear vegetable stock
- 2 tbspoil
- saltto taste
For Vegetables Stock
- 1/2 cuproughly chopped onion
- 1 cuproughly chopped carrots
- 1/2 cupchopped celery (ajmoda)
- 3 to 4coriander (dhania) stems
- 1 tspblack peppercorns (kalimirch)
For the vegetable stock
- Boil 6 cups of water in a deep pan, add chopped onions, carrots, celery, coriander, peppercorn and cover and cook on a slow flame for 20 minutes.
- Switch off the flame and cool and strain it and discard the vegetables and keep it aside.
How to proceed
- Heat the oil in a wok over a high flame, add the cauliflower, carrots, celery, spring onion whites and fry for 3 to 4 minutes and switch off the flame and keep it aside.
- In a pan, add the stock, and add the fried vegetables, tomato pieces, lettuce and salt and cook it on a low flame.
- Add the noodles and switch off the flame and pour into a serving bowl and serve it hot.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe