Rumaki (Bacon Bites) Recipe
These bacon wrapped chicken which is marinated with soya sauce relishes the taste. This is bacon bites a addictive appetizer with origin from japan. It was first relished in Hawaii and now considered as “Polynesian” speciality. The bacon lovers will definitely love this delicious dish which is easy to prepare.
- 3 tablespoonssoy sauce
- 1 tablespoonbrown sugar
- 4chicken livers, cut into thirds
- 3water chestnuts, quartered
- 4strips bacon, cut into thirds
- 1 (1") piecefresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- Beat together soy sauce, brown sugar, and ginger in a small bowl.
- Add chicken livers and water chestnuts and toss the both to coat with the paste.
- Place in refrigerator to let it marinate for 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 425°. Strain liver and chestnuts, reserving the marinade.
- Pour marinade into a 1-quart saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat; set aside.
- Place 1 slices of bacon on a cutting board, and then top with 1 piece of liver and 1 water chestnut. Wrap bacon around the liver and chestnut.
- Spike bacon in place with a toothpick. Repeat process with remaining livers, water chestnuts, and bacon.
- Transfer rumaki to a foil-lined sheet tray and bake.
- Basting occasionally with the marinade about 25 minutes, until bacon is golden brown.
Delicious Bacon Bites are ready to serve,tastes better when its hot.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe