Skillet Ham Hash Recipe
Are you looking for an easy heart healthy breakfast recipe? Skillet Ham Hash is an easy breakfast recipe that can be prepared for a few members or a crowd. This recipe has very high nutritional value.
- 2 teaspoonsOlive oil
- 1Large green bell pepper (diced)
- 1red bell pepper (diced)
- 1Medium onion, diced
- 1/2 cupdiced lower-sodium
- 4 ouncesLow-fat ham
- 3 cupsfrozen fat-free southern-style diced hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoonsalt-free Cajun or Creole seasoning blend
- 2 tablespoonsfresh parsley (chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoonsalt
- 1/4 teaspoonpepper
- Take a large nonstick pan and put on flame.
- Heat the oil on medium flame.
- Now put the bell peppers and onion, cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Stir in the ham. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the hash browns and seasoning blend. Cook without stirring for 4 minutes.
- Whisk (the golden-brown pieces will be redistributed). Cook without stirring for 4 minutes, until the bottom is golden brown and the mixture is heated through.
- Stir in the parsley, salt, and pepper.
Skillet Ham Hash is a pork recipe. Pork is a powerhouse of nutrition's and an excellent source of protein.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Yummy Tandoori Roti Recipe