Aam ki Launji Recipe
The recipe attracts all mango lovers especially children, Aam ki Launji is a summer special dish made with Sliced and grated raw mangoes. It is a north India recipe and famous chutney of Rajasthan.
- 3Mangoes (raw)
- 5 gramsMustard seeds
- 5 gramsCumin seeds
- 5 gramsCarom seeds
- 3 gramsAsafoetida (hing)
- 5 gramsTurmeric powder
- 20 mlOil
- 10 gramsSugar
- 2Red Chilies (whole
- 50 mlWater
- Wash all the mangoes and cut into big chunks without peeling.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Now, put Mustard Seeds, Cumin Seeds, Carom Seeds, Asafoetida, Turmeric Powder and Whole Red Chilies.
- After 30 seconds, add mango pieces into it.
- Then, add water and sugar.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes.
- When, mango pieces become soft and gravy becomes thick, switch off the flame.
- The dish can be served hot as well as refrigerated.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe