Bread Burji Recipe
Bread Bhurji is a simple combination of white bread slices and onion paste with some spices. The Bread Bhurji recipe is an answer to a good and tasty breakfast food that can be served at any time in just few minutes. Take a quick look for an easy making Bread Burji recipe with low calories.
- 1 packWhite bread slices
- 2 tbspLow fat curd
- 2Green chillies sliced
- 1 inchGinger chopped
- 2-3 clovesGarlic minced
- 1/2 tbspcurry leaves
- 1 cupMustard seeds
- 1/2 tsponion thinly chopped
- 1/2 tspRed chilli powder
- 1/2 tspTurmeric powder
- 1/2 tspCumin powder
- 1/4 tspChaat masala powder
- 2 tspButter
- to be choppedFresh coriander leaves
- Saltaccording to taste
- Firstly, Slightly cut off the edges of the bread and cut them into medium size.
- Add butter in a non-stick pan and heat it.
- Add mustard seeds and curry leaves in that pan.
- Cook the seeds until it gets brown.
- In that same pan, add ginger, garlic and green chilies and fry them.
- Cook for a few seconds. Add finely chopped onion and the medium size of bread.
- Add some curd and stir it and then add 1/2 cup of water.
- Add spices and salt as per taste and cook them in a medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Stir on low heat until the bhurji turns into light brown in color, then garnish with coriander leaves.
- Take out the pan from stove and make it cool to room temperature for a few minutes.
- Finally, it is ready to serve and for more taste you can add sauce while eating.
Bread Burji Recipe is a good snack item to eat at evening times and even you can have it for the breakfast.
Check for Low calories food recipes
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Yummy Tandoori Roti Recipe