Besan Ladoo Recipe
Every Indian knows about besan ladoo. it is one of the most common and traditional sweet made during every festival season or special occasions in India.
Here is the recipe of Besan Ladoo in a step by step process.
- 2 cupsBesan Flour
- 1+¼ cupSugar ( powdered)
- 4 tbspGhee
- 1/2 cupCashew
- 1/2 cupAlmond
- 1/2 cupRaisins
- ½ tspCardamom powder
- Clean besan flour.
- Heat 1 tbsp ghee in a pan.
- Roast almond, cashew and raisins to golden brown.
- Remove and keep it aside.
- Now add besan flour and stir well on a low flame.
- Stir constantly till it changes color.
- Add powdered sugar, cardamom powder and roasted nuts.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Remove from flame.
- Add some ghee and mix well.
- Allow the besan mixture to cool down at room temperature.
- Now, take some besan mixture and make round balls, so that it is easy to make laddos.
Finally, top with some roasted cashew’s or almonds. These laddos are like a smooth fudge and has a soft texture.
Check for more Sweets
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe