Chili Mushroom Recipe
This Chili mushroom recipe is a restaurant style of Indo-Chinese mushroom starter with sweet, sour and spicy flavors. Mushroom is so good to boost up the immune system, because Mushroom is a source of powerful nutrients and are rich in vitamin D.
- 200 gramsMushroom (chopped)
- for deep fryingOil
- for garnishingSpring Onion
- 1 cupAll Purpose Flour / Maida
- 1/2 cupCorn Flour
- 1/2 cupCorn Starch
- 1 tspBlack Pepper Powder
- As per tasteSalt
- 1/2 tspBaking Soda
- as neededWater
- 1 tblspnOil
- 1 tblspnGinger (minced)
- 1 tblspnGarlic (minced)
- 2Green Chili(chopped)
- 1 brokenDry Red Chili
- 2 tblspnLight Soya Sauce
- 1 tspVinegar
- 1 tspChili Powder
- as neededSalt
- 1 tspSugar
- 1 tspAjinomoto
- 1/2 cup (as required)Water
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Meanwhile, Mix all ingredients given in the above list to a smooth thick paste.
- Add chopped mushroom to the batter and mix well.
- Drop in hot oil and fry till it get golden brown. Drain and set aside in a paper towel.
- Add 1 tbs of oil in a kadai.
- Add ginger, garlic, green chili, dry red chili and fry till it get golden brown and crisp.
- Now add soya sauce, vinegar, salt, sugar and mix well.
- Add some water and mix well.
- Now, add the ingredients in fried mushroom pieces and mix well so that the sauce coat to all mushroom pieces.
- Add spring onion and serve it with a sauce.
[Check for more Chinese recipes]
Note - To get more gravy and thicker sauce add more cornflour paste.
This is a quick and easy recipe to make a Chili Mushroom at your home instead of going to restaurant, you can get the restaurant taste at home.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe