Spicy Chickpea Patty Sandwich Recipe
Spicy Chickpea Patty is a healthy and tasty sandwich. Chickpea Patty Sandwich is made with tasty combinations of chickpeas, potatoes and spices. This is a healthy and easy recipe to cook in few minutes and even you can pack it for lunch. Check the recipe of a Spicy Chickpea Patty sandwich in a brief process.
- 1cupPlain yogurt
- 1/4 cupShredded cabbage
- 1/4 cupShredded carrots
- 1/4 tspSalt
- 1/8 tspBlack pepper
- 1 tspGinger
- 2 tspCilantro
- 1/2 tspMinced green chili
- 1/8 tspMustard seeds
- 2 tspSoft butter
- Gently squeeze excess water from the yogurt by using a cloth and leave it for 4 hours or more.
- Then yogurt will become thick, this is known as hung yogurt and should make a half cup of yogurt.
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients, yogurt and mix it.
- Spread consistency over the slices of bread and cover with other slice.
- Heat the pan with butter and place the slice and heat it on a medium flame.
- Sprinkle mustard seeds over the sandwich and brush butter on top of the slice.
- Grill the sandwich on both sides until it get golden brown.
Sandwiches are ready to eat and serve them with salad, sauce or chips. Yogurt sandwiches taste great and you can pack for lunch.
Check for more Sandwiches.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe