Delicious Carrot Cake Recipe
Carrot Cake is a soft, moist, and delicious cake which is perfect for any special occasion. This cake has a sweet and crunchy taste of carrots and perfect snack for your kid’s. Once you prepare this cake you cannot resist yourself eating. Let’s follow this easy and soft cake recipe.
- 2 cupsgrated carrot
- 1 1/2 cupswhole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- 1 tspcinnamon (dalchini) powder
- 1/2 tspnutmeg (jaiphal) powder
- 1/2 tspbaking powder
- 1/2 cupbutter
- 3/4 cupgrated jaggery (gur)
- 1/2 cupof milk
- In a bowl, sieve the whole wheat flour, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder and baking powder and keep it aside.
- In a non-stick pan, add the butter, jaggery and milk, mix it well and cook on a low flame for 2 minutes and stir continuously and once done, switch off the flame.
- In a bowl, add the butter- jaggery mixture, flour mixture and grated carrots and mix it well with the help of a spatula.
- Grease a 175mm. (7”) diameter cake tin with melted butter and dust it with whole wheat flour and pour the prepared mixture into it and spread it evenly with a spatula.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 1 hour and once done, remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack.
- De-mold and cut into pieces and serve it or store in an airtight container and enjoy whenever you want to.
- Note: If you want, you can use sugar instead of jaggery.
Nutrient Values Per Piece
Energy: 75 cal
Protein: 1.1 g
Carbohydrates: 10.1 g
Fiber: 0.5 g
Fat: 3.3 g
Cholestero: 0 mg
Vitamin A: 260.6 mg
Vitamin B1: 0 mg
Vitamin B2: 0 mg
Vitamin B3: 0.3 mg
Vitamin C: 0.3 mg
Folic Acid: 3.7 mg
Calcium: 21.6 mg
Iron: 0.5 mg
Magnesium: 0 mg
Phosphorus: 0 mg
Sodium: 34 mg
Potassium: 33.9 mg
Zinc: 0.2 mg
By Meghna Nath
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe