How to make Kandhi Pachadi
Kandhi means toor dal. This is a pachadi made of toor dal and coconut which is relished with rice. Lets see how this Kandhi Pachadi is prepared.
- 1/2 CupToor dal
- 5dry red chillies
- 1 CupTamarind water
- 1 Cupfresh coconut
- 1 1/2tbspUrad Dal (black gram)
- 1 tbspMustard seeds
- Curry leaves
- 1/3 tbspFenugreek
- Dry red chillies
- Step 1
Take a deep bottomed pan and dry roast the toor dal and also roast the red chillies for a few minutes on a medium heat.
- Step 2
Mix and grind the toor dal, cocount, dry chillies, salt and very little tamarind water.
- Step 3
As this pachadi has to be thick, we must not add the water. To blend in all the ingredients add only tamarind water.
- Step 4
By doing this the life of the pachadi increases for a week. Finally temper the pachadi with the ingredients and Serve with hot rice.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
Tags How to make Kandhi Pachadi How to make Kandhi Pachadi recipe Kandhi Pachadi recipe Kandhi papu Pachadi Kandhi Podi Kandhi papu Pachadi recipe Kandhi papu
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe