Ridge Gourd Gravy Recipe
Likened to the usually made curry recipes, the Ridge Gourd gravy recipe is something peculiar. Let's read out how this recipe can be made.
- 3 tbsp Urad dal
- 3 Long Ridge gourd
- 4 Red chillies
- 4 tbsp Sesame seeds
- 3 1/2tbsp Oil
- 2 tbsp Mustard
- 1 Sprig Curry leaves
- Salt To Taste
- Step 1
After trimming the edges of the ridge gourd, remove the skin gently and lay aside until it loses the bitter taste. This is used for making side dishes.
- Step 2
Take a sauce pan and heat oil. Take medium sized gourd chunks with mustard seeds, curry leaves, salt and mix it well. Cover it with lid and cook under medium-high flame.
- Step 3
Dry roast urad dal and red chillies together in a saute pan. Transfer it to a mixie grinding jar and roast the sesame seeds again. Grind this mixture almost into a smooth paste adding enough water.
- Step 4
Add the smooth paste to the cooking ridge gourd and adding some water cook for 5 mins until you get the perfect desired gravy consistency.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Yummy Tandoori Roti Recipe