Black Beans rice recipe
Black Beans and Rice combination recipe is a special rice recipe compared to other regular rice items such as pulao and fried rice items. It is a perfect lunch break recipe. It is a healthy and has high fiber.
Let's read the directions how to prepare the recipe.
- 4 1/2 CupsDrained canned black beans
- 3 clovesMinced Garlic
- 1 1/2 tbspOlive oil
- 2Chopped Onion
- 2 tbspGround Cumin
- 2 CupsVegetable Broth with Low Fat and Sodium
- 2 tbspCayenne pepper
- 1 Cup Uncooked white rice
- Step 1
Add the Oil into the stock pot and flame it to the medium heat. After a minute add the garlic, onion and fry it for 4 mins. Now add the rice and fry it for 2 mins.
- Step 2
On a lower flame mix the veggie broth to the above stock pot and churn it until it is well prepared. Finally add the Black Beans and spices.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe