Watermelon Slush Recipe
This Watermelon Slush recipe is yummy, light, refreshing and great to have in any season. This slush can be served after any meal as dessert. Let’s follow this refreshing and interesting recipe.
- 3 cupsdeseeded and chopped watermelon
- 3 tbsplow-fat milk, 99.7% fat-free
- 1/4 tsproasted cumin seeds (jeera) powder
- 1/4 tspblack salt
- Blend the watermelon in a mixer till smooth and transfer it into a deep bowl, add milk, cumin seeds, and black salt and mix it well.
- Pour the watermelon mixture into a shallow aluminum container and cover it with an aluminum foil.
- Freeze it for approx. 10 to 12 hours or until it is firm.
- Remove it from the freezer and keep it aside for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Scrape it with a fork and serve immediately in individual glasses.
- Energy 31 k cal
- Protein 1.4 gm
- Carbohydrate 6.7 gm
- Fat 0.3 gm
- Fibre 0.9 gm
- Iron 8.5 mg
Watermelon is a good source of vitamins A, B6 and C, antioxidants and amino acids
Check More Low Calories Recipes
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe