Fresh Pomegranate Juice with Ginger Recipe
Pomegranate Juice is not only healthy but also very easy to prepare at home within few minutes. Pomegranate is the powerhouse of nutrients. This juice is healthy and has a refreshing taste ginger. Include pomegranate juice in your diet. Let’s follow this fresh Pomegranate Juice with Ginger recipe.
- 8-10medium size pomegranates
- an inchpiece of ginger, peeled and grated
- Saltor chaat masala to taste
- Remove pomegranate pearls from the shell and transfer all the pomegranate pearls in a bowl.
- In a blender add pomegranate pearls, grated ginger, and a little water and blend until smooth and make sure the seeds grind along with it as well and as the seeds have a lot of curative properties.
- Strain the juice into a large bowl and season with salt or chaat masala
- Pour into the serving glasses and serve chill.
Pomegranate is a good source of vitamin C, antioxidants, Vitamin B5, and potassium.
Pomegranate juice contains antioxidants that help to protect your blood lipids from oxidation.
Check More Juice Recipes
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe