Healthy Buckwheat Pancake Recipe
Do you want to try healthy and delicious pancake? Then try this Buckwheat Pancake which is a perfect breakfast dish for your family members. It has a very healthy ingredient buckwheat which is loaded with fiber, vitamins, and protein. Try this healthy pancake recipe at your home.
- 1 cupBuckwheat (kuttu or kutti no daro), washed and drained
- 1/4 cupSour low fat curd (khatta dahi)
- 1 tspGinger-green chili paste
- 2 tbspFinely chopped coriander (dhania)
- A pinchof turmeric powder (haldi)
- A pinchof asafoetida (hing)
- 1/2 cupGrated bottle gourd (doodhi / lauki)
- Saltto taste
- 2 tspOil for greasing and cooking
- In a bowl, add the buckwheat and curd with 2 tbsp of water and mix it well and cover with a lid and keep it aside to soak for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, blend the buckwheat-curd mixture to a coarse mixture and transfer the coarse mixture into a deep bowl, add the ginger-green chili paste, coriander, turmeric powder, asafoetida, bottle gourd, salt and 1 tbsp of water and mix it well and keep it aside.
- Heat a non-stick tawa (griddle) and grease it by using 1/8 tsp of oil and pour a ladleful of the batter on it and spread in a circular motion to make 100 mm. (4”) diameter thick circle.
- Cook it by using 1/8 tsp of oil and cook till it turns light brown in color from both the sides.
- Once done, transfer it on a serving plate and serve it with any chutney of your choice.
Nutrient values per pancake
Energy: 76 k cal
Protein: 2.3 gm
Carbohydrates: 12.8 gm
Fiber: 1.7 gm
Fat: 1.7 gm
Iron: 2.9 mg
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe