Kerala Special Aval Payasam Recipe
Try different Payasam - Aval Payasam for Onam Sadhya and make your festival delightful. It is a sweet cum dessert, where everyone can prepare this recipe within just few minutes. Have a look!
- 2 cupsAval
- 3 cupsMilk
- 5 tablespoonsSugar
- 1 teaspoonCardamom powder
- 4 tablespoonsCondensed milk
- 2 tablespoonsGhee
- Saltto taste
- Wash the beaten rice with water and drain it with a colander.
- Keep it aside.
- Place a pan on flame and add 2 tablespoons of ghee.
- Add beaten rice and roast it for a few minutes until it turns crisp.
- Take a wide pan and add 2 cups of milk.
- Add roasted rice, sugar and cardamom powder.
- Keep on stirring so that any stuff does not stick to the pan.
- Add pinch salt to it.
- Cook the rice in the milk for about 10 minutes until it turns soft.
- When the rice is cooked, add 1 more cup of milk, sugar and cook it on low flame.
- Cook for about 2 minutes and off the flame.
- Place another pan on flame and add 2 tablespoons of ghee.
- Add cashews, raisins to it and fry till cashews turn golden brown in color and raisins pop out.
- Add fried cashews and raisins to Payasam and offer it as naiveydam on Onam special day.
Also try Pulissery Recipe on this day and make the festival special with tasty hot and sweet.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe