Beef Keema Recipe
Beef Keema is very easy to cook just like normal Mutton Keema. Try this ancient traditional keema with beef and have it with hot rice along with rasam. Have a look at the recipe.
- 1kgMinced Beef
- 2 cupsNatural yogurt
- pinchTurmeric powder
- 1 teaspoonChili powder
- saltto taste
- 1 tablespoonGinger garlic paste
- 2 teaspoonsGaram masala powder
- 2 teaspoons choppedCoriander leaves
- 2 teaspoons choppedSpring onions
- 1 cupCooking oil
- Place a pan on flame and add oil to it.
- When the oil is hot, add onions and fry them till they turn golden brown in color.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry till the raw smell disappears from it.
- Reduce the flame and add chopped tomatoes.
- Fry them till the water content in tomatoes get reduced.
- Add minced beef and fry till the meat stay pink in color no longer.
- Add yogurt and stir it constantly till the whiteness disappears.
- Close the lid and cook the meat on low flame.
- Fry the keema till oil starts oozing from it.
- Add turmeric powder, salt and chili powder to it.
- Mix it well. Add garam masala powder at the end and mix it with the meat.
- Off the flame and garnish it with coriander leaves and spring onions.
Have the dish with hot Sambar Rice or with plain rice and few drops of ghee gives excellent taste to the dish.
Reviews Add Review
very good recipe
Top Recipes Collection
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Easy South Indian Masala Dosa Recipe