Tasty Butterscotch Banana Cake Recipe
Try this Butterscotch Banana Cake that tastes sweet inside as well as outside for your kid’s birthday party. Kids may like this for tasty butterscotch and yummy banana flavor.
- chopped into 2 cm piecesBanana
- 1 ½ cupSugar
- ¼ cupBrown sugar
- 1 tablespoonButter
- 2 teaspoonsVanilla extract
- 1 cupSunflower oil
- 1 cupPlain flour
- ½ cupWhole meal flour
- 2 teaspoonsBaking powder
- ½ teaspoonBaking soda
- ¼ cupYogurt
- Grease the cake tin and keep it aside.
- Place a pan on flame and add sugar, water to it.
- Bring it to boil and off the flame.
- Add butter to it and whisk them perfectly.
- When it turns to thick smooth paste, pour the syrup in cake tin.
- Peel of the banana and cut into pieces.
- Arrange the pieces on syrup.
- Beat butter and brown sugar together until it turns fluffy.
- Add eggs one after the other and beat them well with the brown sugar mixture.
- Add flour and mix them till you get a good texture.
- Spread the mixture over the bananas.
- Place the tray in oven and bake it under 325 degrees F for about 40 minutes.
- After the baking is completed, remove them from oven and allow it to cool.
- Run a knife around the sides and invert it on a plate.
- The tasty Banana Butterscotch Cake is ready to serve.
Serve it with vanilla ice cream spread at the top. You can cut it into medium size pieces and store it in an airtight container for one week.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- KFC Veg Rice Bowl Recipe
- Crispy South Indian Medu Vada Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Marathi Dish - Vada Pav Recipe
- Onion and Karela Sabji Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe